The purpose of workplace disciplinary hearings is to enable the chairperson of the hearing to hear, from both sides,...
SeminarsLearn from the best
Book for our next labour law seminar to get insights that ensure you and your business are protected by the LRA .
Among our most in-demand services include in-house training, professional development of HR/IR policies, procedures and strategies.
It’s never a simple process. Trust our professionals for smart and cost-effective solutions that work, for everyone.
Our CEO Ivan Isrealstam is an established author, has been a CCMA Commissioner and featured in South Africa’s WHO’s WHO. Ivan is available for consulting.
Case law has moved the goalposts so drastically in recent months that it has greatly transformed labour law in key areas. This seminar explains these changes and ways in which employers can cope with...
The takeover of an entity or part thereof by a new owner or a new management often cause loss...
- In house training
- Public seminars
- CCMA representation
- Dealing with Trade Union matters
- Chairing of disciplinary hearings
- Preparing parties for disciplinary hearings
- Drafting & negotiating recognition agreements
- Retrenchments and restructuring
- Training in labour law and industrial relations
- Outsourcing strategies
- Strike handling Industrial relations audits
- Employment contracts
- Development of HR/IR policies, procedures strategies.
Read our Company Profile: CLICK HERE
Labour Law Management Consulting (LLMC) offers labour law and IR consulting and training services throughout South Africa.
- the design of HR/IR policies/ procedures and contracts
- advice on all labour related matters
- legal advice
- chairing of hearings
- representation at CCMA
- trade union interface
- retrenchment management
- and dispute resolution.
To view our full list of training seminars offered, CLICK HERE
Over 30 years of experience in this field gives us substantial competitive advantage. In addition, LLMC’s CEO writes a weekly labour law column for The Star newspaper’s Workplace, has been a CCMA Commissioner and is the Chairperson of SACCI’s Labour Affairs Committee.
This, together with the fact that our CEO is in demand as a speaker at conferences and seminars places LLMC at the cutting edge of the labour relations field.
In recognition for his exceptional work in this field our CEO has been featured in the renowned “WHO’S WHO IN SOUTHERN AFRICA”.
Read or Download our Company Profile: CLICK HERE
Clients successfully served:
- Government and Quasi Government
- South African Revenue Service
- City Power – Johannesburg Municipality
- Department of Transport
- Statistics SA
- Rand Water
- Uthungulu (Richards Bay) Municipality
- Roads Agency Limpopo
- National Gambling Board
- Public Investment Corporation
- Xstrata Coal
- Tongaat Hullett (African Products Division)
- Anglo Platinum
- Tiger Brands
- Barloworld Plascon