Ivan Israelstam presents the following Johannesburg Seminar:
This new labour law update dealing with optimization of work performance and legal compliance includes:
- Recent case law
- Poor work performance vs misconduct
- The law of performance management
- Understanding section 186 and Schedule 8 of the Labour Relations Act
- Effective performance appraisal implementation and
- Tips for balancing legal compliance with performance management.
PRESENTER: Ivan Israelstam, CEO of Labour Law Management Consulting has over 15 years’ experience as a litigator at CCMA and 4 years as a CCMA Commissioner. He writes numerous labour law columns in major publications and is the author of labour law books. Ivan chairs SACCI’s Labour Relations committee and gives conference, seminar, radio and TV talks. He is featured in the book WHO’S WHO IN SOUTHERN AFRICA.
DATE & TIME: Friday, 10 November 2017 (Registration 8:45 Close 16:30 latest)
|VENUE: Sunnyside Park Hotel
Corner of Princess of Wales Terrace & Carse O’Gowrie Drive
INVESTMENT: R2508,00 (including VAT) per person (Less 10% for 3 or more bookings). This includes a working manual, meals, an attendance certificate & parking.
|www.labourlawadvice.co.za firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0845217492|